Monday, April 27, 2015

What's Up?


Hi Friends and Stampers,

It's a Happy Holly-Day Monday and it's my turn to show you some Inspiration over at the Loves Rubberstamps Inspiration Blog.   I have a CAS Design for you today.   It only took 4 hours to think about the design and less than 30 minutes to execute it, lol.


Does this ever happen to you?  You have to think about it for a long time before it just comes to you? I thought I would let this cute paper do most of the work for me and it goes so well with this sentiment set.  

So have you checked out the New Items in the store?  We are so excited to have so many goodies to choose from now! I'm going back and looking at the goodies I bought I while back and wanting to use them now. lol.   I swear, sometimes the hunting and gathering is more fun that than the using them.  But I do love it when I can come up with a quickie once in a while.  

Also, today is the last day to play in our "add flowers" challenge over at the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog.    And be sure to join us again tomorrow for a whole new challenge!

Until next week, 

Holly

0 comments:

Post a Comment