Sunday, April 19, 2015

Sensational Sunday Inspirations

Good Morning Stampers!

Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher! We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month from all the comments left on the design team blogs! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

So sorry for the lateness of my post! I am a horrible blogger today! I stayed up after work yesterday morning and worked for 8 hours getting packages shipped. We have had an AMAZING last 3 weeks with tons of orders coming in. It did make me fall a little behind due to the volume of orders but I will take that over bad news reasons :) I have another good solid day of packing and then will be caught back up. I plan on doing a lot of packing again today.

I wanted to remind you that we have a few more days to try out for our Design Team term that starts May 1st and runs through August 30th. We will have the details on how to apply for the team here on this post. You do not need prior design team experience to apply. We would love to have you try out! 

With my crazy busy week this week I didn't get to have any crafty time this week again so we will have a throwback project from one of our super talented Design Team Members... Rebecca Billard... take a look at this GORGEOUS stunner...



How beautiful is this?!?!?! Rebecca created this for one of our Loves Rubberstamps Challenges and I just LOVE it! All the details and die cuts are amazing! I love how the leaves, flowers and the butterflies pop out and make a really full, stunning bouquet. I have never tried this style of project but I have it on my long list of ones to try. I will be adding a bunch of new JustRite stamps and dies to our store very soon too! They have some gorgeous new stamps that were released recently :)

Here are the items Rebecca used:


JustRite Stamp-Sunflowers Vintage Labels Five
MME-Kate & Co -"Oxford Lane"
Spellbinders Dies-Decorative Accents
Poppystamp Die-Leafy Sprig
Memory Box Die-Norwich Corner
Tim Holtz Distress Inks-Scattered StrawVintage Photo
Also used Cherry-Lynn Die -Exotic Butterfly Small


Blankina
Denice
Rebecca

Thanks for stopping by!
Laura

5 comments:

Brandi R

Beautiful card! Love those box cards ♥

Annie Rose

Laura - you definitely deserve a 'good news' week! Glad to hear things are going well for you and the store. :)

Dangina Martinez

Yay! I'm happy to hear things are going good! Keep up the awesomeness!!

Jamie

WOW! This is awesome! It really is a stunning bouquet!

Dawn Louise

Certainly is stunning. Love the dimension and all the gorgeous details x

Post a Comment