Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sensational Sunday Inspirations

Good Morning Stampers!

Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher! We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month from all the comments left on the design team blogs! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

Hope you are all having a great weekend so far! Yesterday was my F-Word birthday. We celebrated at the race track since my husband was racing and when I got there my brother had a surprise waiting for me in our race car trailer...


LOL and the age jokes didn't stop there...here is my "Older Than Dirt" birthday cake...



We had a pretty fun night and spending it with my family and friends made turning 40 a little easier for me to handle :) LOL! 

With my crazy busy week this week I didn't get to have any crafty time this week again so we will have a throwback project from one of our super talented Design Team Members... Marcy Dangcil ... take a look at this adorable clean and simple style stunner...



I really love this! I struggle with CAS style cards so I love when I find really cute cards in this style. I love how this adorable CandiBean image is the focus and the few sprinkled sequins is just the perfect accent for this. I love how Marcy colored this too, it just pops! Super adorable card! 

Here are the items Marcy used:

Wendy's Bouquet - Little Darlings (CandiBean collection)
Sentiment from Polka Dot Greetings - MFT
Black Tuxedo - Memento Ink


Blankina
Denice
Rebecca

Thanks for stopping by!
Laura

8 comments:

Blankina

Ohhh Laura happy birthday!! Great card of Marcy, have a great sunday,
HUgs Blankina

Kikka Cards

Lovely girl, Laura!

Holly AKA KopyKat

Happy Birthday to you and I'm glad they made it fun. lol. Love the walker.
This card is so adorable, love her CAS design.

Dangina Martinez

Aww, I hope it was an amazing day for you Laura...

Marcy your card is so adorable! Sweet image and love the way you dressed her up!

D-

HAPPY {late} BIRTHDAY LAURA!!! I'm so glad you got to spend time with friends and family.
Thanks for sharing Marcy's sweet card.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

cghundley

So adorable and
lovely coloring.
Carla from Utah

newfiecrafter(Marilyn)

Beautiful cards glad you took time to celebrate your Birthday .

Wendy Nicola Jackson

Hehe, that walker, and your cake is too clever! Cheeky lot! Bet you had a giggle though. Just popping in tonight to say hi and get the hang of this Blog Hop thang. Looking forward to getting to know you all better. Hugs, Wends x (New DT)

Post a Comment