Friday, May 22, 2015

Fabulous Friday Inspiration

Hello There
It's time for another Fabulous Friday Inspiration at Loves Rubber Stamps Blog. This week it's a canvas for my Daughter Monique, who is collecting them, lol.

I pulled out  the INKSSENTIALS Reuseable Non Stick Craft Sheet and this wooden sentiment and began spraying it with Dylusions Ink Spray VIBRANT TURQUOISE. While it dried I added a thin coat of GESSO from Faber Castell to the canvas then went back to work on the wooden sentiment by adding a bit of  Frantage Embossing Kit to lighten it up a bit. Isn't it wierd how the color changes so drastically on different textures? 

I stenciled the entire canvas with a Prima Stencil with more GESSO from Faber Castell. They sprayed a couple of times using Dylusions Ink Spray VIBRANT TURQUOISE. I then glued my embellishments down with

You can find these products and more at the 
You can also join in the weekly 
How about some Inspiration & Hop?
We have it all for you!
Thank You for stopping in!
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

0 comments:

Post a Comment