Saturday, May 9, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!


Hello!  Hope everyone's having a great Saturday and for those of you celebrating Mother's day that it is a fantastic weekend!  Today's I have a simple Mother's Day card I've made in celebration of this special holiday!

Here it is...


I had recently picked up some Wow embossing powder in Gold Rich Pale and I couldn't wait to play with it because I really love the tone of this gold color.   I  used my Versamark ink to stamp some flowers and leaves from a set called Contemporary Roses by My Favorite Things.  I then water colored over them with some Tim Holtz distress inks.  I really soft colors against the gold.  I added Wink of Stella over the flowers and you can't really tell from the photo but there is tons of pretty sparkle here!  To finish off my card, I added some sequins including the fun heart ones from Pretty Pink Posh.  I also tied some pink jute rope in a bow for a bit more splash of color! 

Here is the full supply list for my card:
Versamark Ink - Tusukineko
Mustard Seed-Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Picked Raspberry-Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Peacock Feathers-Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Spiced Marmalade-Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Clear Glitter Brush Marker - Wink of Stella

Happy Mother's Day friends and thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Marcy

0 comments:

Post a Comment