Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sensational Sunday Inspirations

Hi Stampers - 

I have to say a big thank you to Holly for jumping in and subbing for me the last few weeks as we have been getting Grandma settled into skilled care at the Nursing Home. She is hanging in there but is ready to go home already! We have our first meeting with her care nurse on Monday to see how she is doing with her physical therapy and adjusting to being there.

I also wanted to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes and for hanging in there with us during these rough times for our family. I am lucky to be switching to a day-shift position for the month of June and the I took the month of July off from my other job so that will help me get things back on track faster! It has been tough trying to be at the Nursing home to keep Grandma's spirits up and working night shifts and trying to work in sleep, the store, and everything. I was lucky to be able to get a co-worker to switch shifts with me for June so that will really help! My last night shift for the next 2 months was last night! I will be working as quickly as I can to get caught up with things so I appreciate all the support! 

Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher! We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month from all the comments left on the design team blogs! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

Since I have not had any time to craft I wanted to share a blast from the WAAAAAYYY past created by Holly for one of our Loves Rubberstamps Challenges.






Isn't this AMAZING?!?!?! I love the scene inside the card and all the die cuts and layers! Looks amazing! Once I get caught up I can't even tell you how much new stuff I have to list in the store! Art Impressions is one including these Front-N-Back stamp sets!

Here are all the items Holly used on her card:



Now be sure to see what the other ladies have in store for you and be sure to leave all the ladies some love and you will be in the running for this month's $20 gift voucher which we will draw for next Sunday! 

Laura Love - You Are Here
Lydia Evans - Video Designer

Thanks for stopping by!
Laura

4 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson

Yay Laura, welcome back! Hope you've been getting some sleep hun. Glad to hear you're goign to get a bit of a break to catch up with things. Let me know when you're on top of things, I want to put an order in too. Big hugs, Wends x

Holly AKA KopyKat

OH thank you Laura! I hope Grandma is doing okay and I'm so excited for you for getting on days for a month!

Dangina Martinez

This is fabulous!

cghundley

So sweet and
love the inside!
Carla from Utah

Post a Comment