Monday, June 1, 2015

Coffee Warms My Heart


Hi Friends and Stampers,

I'm late for my post today.  It's my turn to show you some inspiration .   This weeks Challenge Theme is Coffee, Tea, or a Favorite Beverage, so I am using my Coffee Cup Die again.  This time I paired it with the Polka Papers and I love these dots and stripes together.  I used some pieces from my Blueprints Die-Namics which is my go to all the time, love all the different dies you get in each set.  They are designed to use together or alone or mix and match.  I love the little words die and found it so much easier to get them out in an organized fashion. 

My Sister is here visiting from New Mexico, so I'm going to keep this short and sweet.  I hope you are having a fabulous Monday. 

Holly

2 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson

Gorgeous Holly! I love those MFT dies too. Also LOVE the pink coffee cup. I want one!! LOL. Big hugs, Wends x

Nancy Penir

How cute is this! Love that sweet die, and loved your sweet comment on my blog! Thank You!!

Post a Comment