Sunday, June 14, 2015

Sensational Sunday Inspirations

Hi Stampers - 

I am trying to post this from my kindle so hopefully it works. My computer was doing an update and froze during the middle of it and now I can't get windows to load so it won't do anything but give me a black screen and then a "Windows did not load properly" error message screen :( I am going to have to try and figure out what to do with it in the morning. I will update this post later today with our winner for the month of May and on what has been happening here this week. I will have to use the hubby's computer if I can't figure out what the heck to do with mine :(  


Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher! We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month from all the comments left on the design team blogs! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!



3 comments:

PaperDaisies

Hope you get your computer sorted. Thank you for all your hard work behind the scenes. Have a great week ahead. Hugs Nina

Wendy Nicola Jackson

Oh dear Laura, just what you need! A naughty computer!! I hope that gets sorted for you soon. Hope things are okay now too for your Gran and you're getting a bit of rest! Hugs, Wends x

Dawn Louise

Modern technology is great til it goes belly up. hope you get sorted and the rest of your week goes well. I do enjoy the weekly hop x

Post a Comment