Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sensational Sunday Inspirations

Hi Stampers - 

I have been making slow but steady progress on getting orders shipped out and am almost caught up finally. I will be off work from my other job after Thursday this coming week for 3 weeks so I am hoping whatever is left to catch up I will be able to get it knocked out the first few days I am off. That is my plan :)

Grandma is still doing good and hanging in there. We did get some sad news about a friend of ours. She will be going in for surgery on her pituitary gland as they found a tumor on it. Not sure yet if it is cancerous or not so we will be praying for good news and that everything goes ok for her. 

Do you have any 4th of July plans this year? I FINALLY have the night off and then my husband has to work the overnight shift. Figures! Since I LOVE fireworks! So I plan on taking him a blizzard to his work and we will watch the fireworks from the top of the Power Plant where he works. I am scared of heights so it will be terrifying - LOL! 

Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher! We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month from all the comments left on the design team blogs! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

I have had no time to get crafty as usual, and won't until I am caught up with things so I will post a throwback for you...this week I chose this adorable card from Marcy...



I think this is so adorable and Marcy's coloring is STUNNING! I always love the way she does her black hair, always looks amazing! This was created for one of our past challenges on the challenge blog. Here are the items that Marcy used on her card:


Top Hat Steampunk Marci - La La Land Crafts
Steampunk Corner Die - La La Land Crafts
Stitched Tabs Die Set of 3 - La La Land Crafts
Pumice Stone - Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Yours Truly - Glitz Design
Black Tuxedo - Memento Ink


Thanks for stopping by!


1 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson

Glad to hear you're about to have some much needed time off Laura. Hope you get caught up quickly so you can relax and recoup the rest of your break. Glad to hear your Gran is doing well, so sad about your friend. Hope that all goes well. Enjoy the fireworks with your hubby, be sure to look up not down! Hugs, Wends x

Post a Comment