Friday, June 26, 2015

Fabulous Friday Inspiration


Hello There
I'm so glad you came by to visit. This week is a little ATC. I was trying to make a few but, I spilled my Dylusions Ink Spray VIBRANT TURQUOISE all over the other two and Boy am I glad I always like to use my INKSSENTIALS REUSABLE NON STICK CRAFT SHEET. It was such a life saver!
 The paper used is from the Epiphany Collection and the flowers are MANIFEST Flowers Prima. The diecut flower is from the Lacy Flowers Die Set. I did a bit of stenciling then I put it all together with Candi Fix Foam Pads & Mono Multi Liquid Glue.
I hope you enjoyed your visit! Be sure to stop & Shop Loves Rubber Stamps Shop! Please check out our 

 and if you would like to join in the Challenges, just click the cute little owl below!
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

0 comments:

Post a Comment