Monday, June 8, 2015

Chilly Willy


Hi Friends and Stampers,

Happy Holly-Day Monday!  It's my turn to post  and show you some inspiration.  Now this stamp set is not uploaded in the store quite yet, but it will be soon and I just had to use it.

MFT BB Penguins in Paradise

I am so addicted to making Shaker Cards!  But they are so much fun, lol.   I airbrushed over a stencil for the sunshine, colored up my penguin with my copic markers and added some Glossy Accents because everyone knows they are slickery.  There are a set of matching dies that will listed as well, but I did not pick those up yet, so I am fussy cutting.  I colored the flower and added it to the top for some interest.  

I have had way too much fun making cards this weekend and I did manage to get to the grocery, wash the dogs, and get the laundry done, so Yeah!  I feel all productive now, lol.  I am behind on comments and the bloggers I follow, so I will have to spend some time each evening this week to catch up and see other fabulous creations.  

I hope you have had a chance to play in this weeks Challenge, it's every one's Favorite!  Anything Goes! 

Have a Great Day and I will see you tomorrow!

Holly

1 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson

Holly that's super cute! Love the new stamp and your gorgeous shaker card design. Hugs, Wends x

Post a Comment