Monday, May 11, 2015

I Dig You



Hi Friends and Stampers,

I hope all the Mom's out there had a Wonderful Mother's Day!  I worked but after work was a lot of fun.  I want to Thank my Guys for making my Day Special!  

It's A Happy Holly-Day Monday, and time for me to show you some Inspiration.   I had to use my Gnome's again, I just love them!   They are so fun to color.  I used my Silver Wink of stella for the buckle and the shovel.  The red hat doesn't really go with the paper but you know, all Gnome's must have a red hat right? lol.  I had so much fun breaking out my dies and using them in this design.  They just add that special touch.  

I hope you have had time to play in our Anything Goes Challenge!   It's always my favorite one to play in.   And you want to head on over the Loves Rubberstamps Store to see the New Items added! 

Have a great day!

Holly

1 comments:

VintageScrapsCanada

not sure hoe I ended up on you blog but so glad I did -
I love this little card & the colouring !

I also like the way you have id propped up on the candle ring
Genius!
will be back again ...

Post a Comment