Friday, November 7, 2014

Giggles

Hi Stampers!

Happy Friday! Do you have any big plans this weekend? I am working all weekend so no big plans here. Today I thought I would keep working on some Christmas cards and try and actually have some done by the time I need to mail them - LOL! I am horrible at getting cards done in time for mailing :)

Here is my card:



I used the super cute stamp from A Random Fan called Seasons of Love. I colored the image with copics. I also added Liquid Applique and Stardust Stickles for texture and dimension. I created the frame using the MFT Square Stax sets 1 and 2. The papers I used are from the Authentique Festive. I added a metal sentiment that I have had forever, Tim Holtz tag and some ribbon to finish the card off.

Here is a close up of the image:



Thanks for stopping by today! Don't forget we are having GELATOS PRIZE GIVEAWAY on our Facebook page, all you have to do is like our page and leave a comment on the post. We are drawing the winner on Sunday.

We are also having a Design Team Call so check out the details for that as well!

Have a wonderful day!
Laura

I will be entering this in the following challenges:

A Random Fan - Red, White & Green
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Christmas Creation With Ribbon
Delightful Challenge - Patterned Papers
MilkCoffee Challenges - Hand Colored Image
Moving Along With The Times - Sparkle & Shine
Fab 'N" Funky Challenges - 3 Embellishments - Ticket, Ribbon, & Metal Sentiment
Clear It Out Challenge - Winter & Stash Item of Metal
Holly Jolly Christmas - BINGO - Line Made Ribbon, Texture, Glitter
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes With Twist of Glitter
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes

I used the following products on my card:

Liquid Applique - White
Stickles - Stardust
My Favorite Things Die-Namics Square STAX 1
My Favorite Things Die-Namics Square STAX 2



10 comments:

Lynn's Place

Fabulous project ...Thanks for joining us @ CIO challenge blog...hope you stop by and play with us again <((><

Dangina Martinez

AWW, This is so cute!! Love the adorable image and all the glitter! TFS
Hugsxx, Dangina

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMGosh she is so super cute, love the liquid applique and the glitter, fabulous coloring and design.

Heidi Brawley

Love your super cute Christmas card and your use of a Random Fan image. Thanks for joining our challenge at A Random Fan.
Hugs, Heidi

Sue B

Awww this is SO sweet Laura! such an adorable image and you've coloured it beautifully! Love the gorgeous papers and embellies… and the fab sparkles!! :-)
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and good luck in the challenge!
Big hugs
Sue B xx

Claire Grantham

Love this, the image is so cute. The glittery snowman is lovely. Thanks for playing with us at MAWTT this week. Cx MAWTT DT

Dana Joy

Fantastic project. Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

Beccy

Fabulous card,love the sparkly snowman - thanks for sharing with Fab N Funky.

Hugs Beccy x

NickScrapShack

Love the puffy coats, the shinny glittery details, fun paper and cute image!
Thank you for playing along with our pattern paper challenge at Delightful Challenges. Good luck!
Nick

downrightcrafty

absolutely gorgeous thank you for joining us at Crafty Ribbons
hugs Kate xx

Post a Comment