Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sensational Sunday Inspirations Blog Hop

Hi Stampers!

We are excited to be back with our Inspiration Blog this week starting with our Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team ladies have created some stunning inspiration for you this week and we will be back to posting regularly on this blog :) YAY!

Here is my project for you today...



I used the super adorable Polar Bear image from the Some Odd Girl stamp set Winter Friends and it is definitely one of my favorites! I first stamped him using Memento London Fog ink and then colored him using copics in the warm gray colors - W0, W1, W3. My designer paper is also new and from the Doodlebug Frosty Friends collection. My sentiment is stamped in the London Fog as well on shimmer white cardstock and is from the My Favorite Things stamp set Stitched Stockings.

Here is a look at the inside which I decorated as well. I have found that if I don't do the inside at the same time....I never get the inside done - LOL!



I used the same layout as the outside of my card and added just a pop of color with the my Spellbinders Snowflakes cut from glitter paper. If you look at the bottom of the Bazzil Bling Gray paper you will see some sparkly icicles! I cut these using my C.C. Designs Icicle Border die in vellum and then I went over the vellum with Stardust Stickles.  Which will all be in the store soon :)



Here is a closer look at the icicles - If you look on the front of the card I added them there too. 



Here is a closer look at my Arctic Night Sky. I sponged this using Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Evergreen Bough, Iced Spruce, Shaded Lilac and Broken China. To make my stars I used some of my Shimmer Pebbles chalk and scraped some of the white and placed it on my craft mat. I added a little water using a paint brush and then flicked it onto my paper. It gets more intense as it dries and the shimmer chalk gives it some sparkly bling :) The little faint snowflakes I stamped in the Broken China ink using the two smaller sized ones from the Lawn Fawn set Critters in The Snow. The trees are cut using the My Favorite Things Campy Tree Line Dienamics and shimmer white paper. 



Here is a closer look at that sweet little polar bear image....don't you love him ?!?!

For my layout I used the Papertake Weekly Sketch #74.



Before you hop along with the rest of the Design Team Ladies I wanted to let you know that we are doing our FIRST FACEBOOK PRIZE GIVEAWAY  this week! We are giving away a set of the Tropical Gelatos Color Kit:



Check out our FACEBOOK PAGE for details on the drawing :) We will be drawing our winner on November 9th!

We will also be posting a DT call for our January through April Session later this week for be sure and watch for that :)

Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher! We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

Now let's hop along and see what the Design Team ladies have in store for you...

Thanks for stopping by!
Laura and the Loves Rubberstamps Design Team

I will be entering this into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - Sketchie Free For All - Used Sketch #74
Bearly Mine - Christmas Cards
ABC Christmas Challenges - V - Very Merry
Cardandscrap - Layering
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes
Emerald Fairies Challenge - Non-Traditional Christmas Colors
Live and Love Crafts - Favorite Christmas Colors (Gray, White & Teal)
Kit and Clowder - November Challenge - Christmas
Delicious Doodles - Baby, It's Cold Outside

I used the following products on my card:

Spellbinders Snowflakes Dies
Spellbinders - Large Scallop Ovals
C.C. Designs Icicle Border Cutters Die
Stardust Stickles
Vellum




14 comments:

Anne Bente

wawwww så super flot ♥

10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

knuzzzz ♥

Blankina

Love your super cute card!!Have a nice sunday,
Hugs Blankina

IamUniquelyImperfect

Hi Laura, so glad to see ya' back! Love this card! The bear is super cute! Love ya' Patricia B

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMGosh this is so super cute!!! I love it.

Wendy Nicola Jackson

Oh my goodness Laura, he's so cute!!! Love the layout and that uber cute lil' polar bear. Love teh colours too. So gorgeous. Hugs, Wends x

Denise Goeldner

A whole lot of cuteness really love your card, the colour combination and that bow is stunning. Thanks so much for joining us over at Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again.
~ Denise DT ~
Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}
{Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

Renate

Wat een leuke ijsbeer! Om verliefd op te worden! Fijn dat je meedoet bij CHCC Extra.

Groetjes, Renate

She's a Color Queen

Absolutely darling! Love that little polar bear! Thanks for playing along with the November Linky Party at Some Odd GIrl!

Dangina Martinez

Gorgeous! Love your white on white and the sweet image!
Hugs, Dangina

JMC Creates

What a cute image and I love the soft colour tones Jacqui DT Bearly Mine

Heidi Brawley

AWE this is sooooo Beautiful and sooo darn cute inside and out!!! I love it all!!! Hugs, Heidi

Crafting Vicky

WOW love the colors you have used for this and the fabulous layers!!!

Thanks for joining at Delicious doodles challenges. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

Unknown

Great colour combo, and a very sweet card. Love the little scene; the bear is adorable. Thanks for joining LLC for our November challenge.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

Aimée Dillon

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Post a Comment