Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sensational Sundays Inspiration Blog Hop

Good Morning Stampers!

Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher! We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month from all the comments left on the design team blogs! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

We have also posted a DT call for our January through April Session and you have just a few more days to apply so check out the details! We will have the call open through November 18th.

I didn't have a chance to get crafty the last few days...I have been busy giving our store website a fresh, new look! I really love the new changes so we hope you will check it out! I have also been busy listing loads of new stuff including a TON of new Lawn Fawn! I have tons more to list so be sure to watch the New Arrivals section :)

I thought today I would share a card that totally cracks me up and makes me smile that was created by Design Team Member Lydia Evans for our challenge blog awhile back! Check this out...


I love this and after the last few days I have had with some personal issues that have come up...this has definitely been my mantra :D I hope this gave you a chuckle!

Here is what Lydia used on her project:





Now let's hop along and see what the Design Team ladies have in store for you...

Thanks for stopping by!
Laura!

5 comments:

Dangina Martinez

Super cute! Great Choice! Had me giggling like a little girl, lol!
Thank You Laura for the sweetest comments ever!

Karenladd

Oh my gosh, this card is so cute! Love those little farmyard friends!

IamUniquelyImperfect

Oh my goodness, I love this card!! Everything about it makes me smile!! Thanks for sharing! Love ya' Patricia B

Holly AKA KopyKat

Super cute card, the DT did a fabulous job on this hop.

ionabunny

That's a really cute card. Hugz

Post a Comment