Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Keep Calm and Stay....FOXY!

Hi Stampers!

Today we have our favorite Loves Rubberstamps Challenge starting... ANYTHING GOES! This is always so fun since we get to see a wide variety of amazing creations! This week we have THREE PRIZES up for grabs too so it will be a great week to play along with us!

Here is my project...



One of our Prize Sponsors this week is The Cutting Cafe and I adore Regina's files they are so fun and easy to use, even for people like me who do not have a cutting machine. I had been looking through her new release sets and found this super cute FOXY WORD card that comes in a big set called Hey Foxy.  It also comes with sentiments and an actual Fox Shaped card too! The sentiment I used is from Regina's set too :)

I decided to use the cute little Fox from Lawn Fawn's Into The Woods stamp set because I thought his little tail matched the tail in the sentiment really well. AND to be honest after cutting the letters and the front of the card I didn't want to fussy cut an animal too and since I have the matching Lawn Fawn Into the Woods die set that matches all the little critters in the stamp set...I used the die to cut the fox out :) I stamped the fox in Memento Rich Cocoa ink and then colored the fox using Copics - E15, E18 & YR27 and R20 for the ear. I then used a blender to go over the face and fur to give it more texture. I added some Pebbles Shimmer Chalks for the little cheeks.

Here is a look at the card open so you can see what the front looks like better...


The papers are from one of my new favorite Paper Packs from Doodlebug called Friendly Forest. I will be working on getting this line in the store this week. I used two of the Fall Assortment Sprinkles on the sentiment. For the little fox...I didn't want any copic marks showing on the back so I cut another fox using the die and glued them together. For the back of the fox I used this paper that comes in the paper pack too....



I used the little fox pattern which is so SUPER CUTE!! I love it! Reminds me of the song - WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY....which I sang over and over as I made my card - LOL! :)

Here is a close up of the little Lawn Fawn Fox:



We hope you get to play along with us this week! Thanks for stopping by!

Laura

I will be entering this into the Following Challenges:

Lawn Fawn Landscaping Challenge - Fall or Pumpkins
Bunny Zoe's - Animals
Craftin Desert Divas - Brown and Orange
Incy Wincy Designs - Inspired by a Song, Book, or Movie - What Does The Foxy Say?
Through The Purple Haze - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Fashionable Stamping Challenges - #85 Animals

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge - #285



I used the following supplies on my card:

Doodlebug - Forest Friends Paper Pack
Doodlebug - Fall Assortment Sprinkles
The Twinery - Lilac Twine


18 comments:

Jacqui's Crafts

totally lovely so cute thank you for joining us at TTPH

Jacqui DT

Heidi Brawley

LOVE your Adorable creation Laura!!!!!!!! Hugs,Heidi

butterfly dream cards

Fantastic!!!!!!! Love every bit about it and the wee fox wow...

Fiona DT
TTPH

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMGosh this is so super cute, I love it! Can't wait to get those papers too!!!

PennyRae's Mandala Creation's

Really cute. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. PennyRae DT

Dangina Martinez

Super duper cute! Awesome! Image with a die, Fabulous! Makes it that much easier to make a card I bet. Felling a little Jelly, wanting all the products for this :)
Hugs, Dangina

Tina

adorable...love the colors...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

Barb

This is awesome love what you've done with this creation, the sentiment too cool. Thanks for sharing with us at the Incy Wincy challenge. Barb

Alljazzed2create

This is just so fun.Love the cut out letters.. Thanks for joining us over at TTPH.

DT Pam

Indy's Designs

Love those bright fun colors! So glad you were inspired by our Fall theme at Cupcake Inspirations!
Hugs, Debbie!

Samantha Casey

Awesome project! I love the letters, and the fox is adorable! Amazing job! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
-Samantha

Marcy

So super cute Laura & I've been eyeing that stamp set for a while now! Great to see you getting crafty again! Love this foxy card!!!

Dangina Martinez

So incredibly cute! I Love it! Thank You so much for joining in at The Through The Purple Haze Challenge this week!
Hugsxx, Dangina

Got2BCrafting

Such a fun and fabulous card!! I love the papers you used, and the little fox is just so adorable!

Thank you so much for joining us at the Craftin Desert Divas "Brown and Orange" Linky Party.
~ DT Lori

Nanne

wow..Such a great card and cute design
Thanks for sharing this with us at Craftin Desert Divas
Nanné CCD DTM

Tamara

Such a sweet card. Love your coloring
Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping.
xx Tamara

Audrey

So cute! I just love how you colored your fox! :) Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

jenn shurkus

love your card! and love how you colored the fox :) thank you for joining us at lawnscaping challenges!

Post a Comment