Friday, March 8, 2013

A Cute Little "Peep-Squeak"



Hi Stampers!

Sorry I didn't get to post yesterday. I had a work meeting as soon as I got up and then had to review medical calls until about 12:30 this morning so it was a super long day! I will share Ceal's adorable card on our Sunday Inspirations post on Sunday.

Hopefully you have an amazing weekend planned! Mine will be filled with loads of paperwork as I am still trying to get everything ready for the accountant for taxes. I vow to have it done by Sunday so I can focus on way more fun things than that - LOL! I have to work night shifts all weekend and then my Grandma is having her surgery on the 12th to have a mastectomy. So it will be a long, crazy week I am afraid!

Today is Friday which around here is a Holly-day! What better way to kick off the weekend than to see a sweet and adorable creation from Holly! I think today's card is super super cute!!




Now how CUTE is this little Girl and her Peep?? Holly did such a cute job paper piecing this image and I totally love how she made the cute little Peep match!! This stamp set is called One of My Favorite Peeps from My Favorite Things. That cute little matching Peep and the ribbon die cut were created with the Woven Basket Die-Namics set that has this cute little Peep Die in it!! I totally think it is the cutest! Holly created her layers by using the Fishtail Flag Stax Die-Namics sets 1 and 2, as well as the Circle Stax sets 1 and 2. The awesome thing about these sets is they all nest together so you get a TON of options for sizes and layered mats...and it is quick and easy because your lines will be straight and perfect with a die versus trying to cut them with your cutter. Especially if you cut like me :D Thank goodness for distressed edges - LOL - they are my saving grace - LOL!!

Holly colored this cutie with copic markers after stamping her in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. We are just starting to stock copics with plans to add more!! Super excited about that!!

Well I better get back to working on tax paperwork...I have been horrible with my internet ADD today!  I need to take a brain break from paperwork so I keep thinking of all this stuff I need to look up and then get stuck on pinterest for awhile and before you know it...an hour is gone - LOL! Time for me to buckle down - LOL!

Have a wonderful evening and thanks for stopping by today!
Laura

3 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Thanks Laura.
Hopefully that tax stuff will go quickly.
Hope your week is better than predicted and that you can get some rest, even if it is on pinterest. lol.

Lori

Just darling - love the colors and the polka dots!

ionabunny

The bright orange and yellow are fantastic together. Love the polka dots

Post a Comment