Sunday, March 3, 2013

Seeds of Summer

Hi Stampers!

Well, I have been super late the last 3 days! I am sorry about that! I need to remember that my night shifter schedule is opposite of most everyone else's LOL! I will try to do a better job at pre-scheduling posts.
So without further ado...here is our Saturday Stunner from Jacqueline!



Wow! Jacqueline always does the coolest looking techniques and effects on her backgrounds and images to make her cards really pop! This card uses the stamp set Seeds of Summer from JustRite Papercrafts. I do have some new JustRite stamps in and will be listing them as soon as I can.  I think the colors of this and all of the different leaves and textures are just so beautiful! The ribbon is such a pretty color and I love the scroll with the sentiment as the focal point! This turned out really beautiful!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Remember we have our Sensational Sunday Post tomorrow where we will be having some blog candy and some gorgeous eye candy for you!

Thanks for stopping by!
Laura

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment