Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Lucky Me!

Hi Stampers!

I thought I would jump on here quick to get my blog post done for The Cutting Cafe! Today is my Design team day and this week it is all about St. Patrick's Day! We could choose any St. Patricks Day file that we wanted to use :)

For my project I decided to use the Lucky Me Printable Stamp set that comes with 15 adorable sayings and over 30 cute patterned clovers! I decided to pair this stamp set with Regina's Witch Boot Shaped Card  Template :) Yes... I said the Witch Boot! This file is not just for Halloween you know! I used it to make a cute Leprechaun Boot :D


I used glitter paper to create the Leprechaun Boot, so it is all sparkly and shiny in person but you know how glitter is...tough to photograph! My little toe topper is one of the cute patterned clovers from the Lucky Me Printable stamp set and the sentiment is also.

Here is a close up of the boot so you can see the glitter a bit better...



I love how it turned out! I wasn't quite sure if it would come out looking how I pictured when I decided what I wanted to try and do - LOL!! I love Regina's cute Witch Boot file and you can really use it for multiple occasions depending on how you decorate it which makes it so fun!

Hope you enjoyed today's project! Now pop over to The Cutting Cafe Blog and see what the rest of the Design Team did :)

Have a great day!
Laura

Pin It
I will be entering this in the following challenges:

Celebrate the Occasion - Challenge 110 - Luck of the Irish
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesday - PTT #110 Die Cuts
Sparkle 'N Sprinkle - March Challenge - Glitter
Challenges 4 Everybody - #15 Anything Goes
Scrappy Frogs - Luck O' The Irish
The Squirrel & The Fox - #38 Fairy Tale or Fantasy (Lephrechaun)
2 Sisters Challenge Blog - Challenge 133 Fairy Tales/Fantasy
Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
Hiding In My Craft Room - #87 Greens
My Time to Craft - #211 Embossing
OOzak - Anything Goes with Spring
Card makin Mommas - Green
Digi Haven - Green
Jellypark Challenges - Get In Shape
Simply Create Too - St. Patricks Day
Craft Us Crazy - Anything Goes

19 comments:

Regina Easter

ack ack ack aCK.............GENIUS........LOVE

Deloris

Absolutely adorable! Love it!

Holly AKA KopyKat

This is so adorable, love it!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe

This is fab, loving the sparkly boot & the sentiment is perfect!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Athina

What a fun card Laura! The sparkle paper is perfect for this image! Thanks for playing with us at PTT!

Dangina Martinez

Awesome! Love the pretty paper and the colors and the way you changed the file to fit St. Patty's Day.
Hugs, Dangina

Amy

OMG this is amazing!!!!! What a clever card you have here. Thanks for playing along with Bugaboo at Catch the Bug :)

Jean Cross

Way to use your noggin on the witches shoe pattern. Very creative.

Marcy

What a genius idea to turn your witch boot into the Leprechaun boot! This card is so adorable! I love all the glitter and the sentiment is perfect!

Angi Barrs

EEEK! I love that shoe.

Crafting Misfit

I love how you used the witch shoe. I am trying to do better at seeing beyond the original purpose of my shapes/cuts. Great job here!


Rebecca
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Check out my new challenge blog DT call!

Adrian

So awesome, thank for playing @ CTO!

Rose

EEK!!!! love how you used the boot :)

Esther

Darling leprechaun shoe kicking the shamrock!!!!!
Thanks for joining us at CTO this week!!!!

Karen

Love this leprechaun shoe. Very cute card so thanks for sharing it with us at Scrappy Frogs.

Lucianna Dilsaver

I love that you changed the witch boot into a leprechaun shoe, so very adorable! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Luck of the Irish" challenge :)

Liliya

What a fun and pretty card!!! Thank you for joining CMM Challenge! Lilia DT

Jacqueline Smith

Fabulous card, love the all the details on your card. Thanks for playing with us at SNS Monthly Card Challenge!

Crafty Cath

Oh my I LOVE this! I rarely get the opportunity to make a card that doesn't require coloring but this one takes the cake! I might be giving this a try soon! Your St Pat's theme is also perfect for this month's Oozak Spring challenge. So glad you could join us! Cath DT

Post a Comment