Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Spring Wedding...

Hi Stampers!

Today is Ceal's day to share some Inspiration with you! She has had some special things going on in her family recently. Her beautiful daughter was just married and Ceal created the wedding programs for the ceremony! Take a look at this...



Isn't this a beautiful idea? I love the fan shape because not only is it gorgeous but functional too! Check out the embossed cover! The inside pages were stamped with the doily image from the Lost and Found 3 Ruby stamp set from my Mind's Eye using Tim Holtz Distress Ink.

I think they turned out amazing! What a beautiful keepsake for those in attendance to treasure! I am sure that it meant so much to her daughter too!

Be sure to visit Ceal's blog...she has posted a video of a glimpse into their special day. It is a really neat tribute!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Laura

Pin It

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Wow, what a great idea, this is so pretty

Cindy

A fan AND a program!!! I LOVE this combination! Depending on the heat in the building people end up using their programs as fans anyways! I will definitely file this idea away! Beautiful execution too!

Post a Comment