Monday, March 25, 2013

A Little All Star

Hi Stampers!

Happy Monday! Hope you all had an amazing weekend! I was lucky to find some crafty time after I unburied my desk. YEP!! I found it :D It took me literally like 4 hours to unbury the darn thing and then after I was determined to use it AND I even picked up my mess after which is highly unusual for me - LOL! I am a messy crafter and my desk always looks like a tornado hit when I am making stuff. I don't have time always to get everything put back away. So usually, after about 3 projects, I have to fight my way out of my mess :) This is something I am working on because it was so nice and relaxing being able to craft in an area bigger than 12 inches - LOL! I will be so excited when my craft room is done and I can quit crafting out of boxes - such a pain :)

It is time for a little Inspiration from Olivia! Her cards are always so bright, cheerful and fun! Such a great way to start the week :)



What total cuteness!! I love that pretty teal color that Olivia chose! This image is so cute and is called All Star and is from the A la Modes Collection from My Favorite Things. This is a retiring image so scoop it up while you still can! Olivia colored her with her copics. Those pretty papers are from My Mind's Eye and that gorgeous die that the sentiment is on is from the My Favorite Things Die-Namics Mini Doily Circles set. Love this one :)

I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by :)

Laura

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment