Friday, March 22, 2013

Howdy Pardner!

Hi Stampers!

Happy Holly-Day Friday! I am excited because this is my "real" Friday too! I have 3 glorious days off from my other job...YAY! I have plans to do some crafty things, get some work done around the house, work in the store and take some time to relax a little...I hope...knock on wood - LOL! I got all caught up on shipping this morning...the last large batch went out - double YAY! ;)

Today we get to be inspired by a super cute design by Holly our Design Team Coordinator!



This is the cutest little cowboy! This is one of the newest A La Mode from My Favorite Things called Cowboy at Heart. She colored him up using copic markers after stamping him with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Check out the designer paper Holly chose! I see a cute little cowboy peeking out :) The cute accent piece was created using My Favorite Things Die-Namics - Mini Doily Circles & Country Charms. This is so adorable and would make a sweet card for any age man in your life!

If you have a chance to get crafty this weekend...play along in our Loves Rubberstamps Challenge - For The Love of Chocolate. You can have anything chocolate or just use shades of chocolate cardstock and papers. How yummy does that sound? Even yummier is the prizes up for grabs for the winner!

Also be sure to check out our Sensational Week Post this week so you can be in the running for this week's prize draw! We have some exciting plans for the Sensational Sundays post coming up in the near future that we think you will really like :D

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great weekend!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder

so fun! love the image and the fun papers :)

Post a Comment