Friday, March 1, 2013

Spring Cutie



Hi Stampers!

It is FRIDAY! Yay! Too bad I have to work all weekend - LOL! I would much rather be crafty in my jammies all weekend!

We do have a super cute card from Holly today! She is making me wish for warm weather with her adorable Spring cards - LOL! I can't believe March is here already, even though here it feels like December still!! Take a look at this Springtime Cutie!




I think this is super sweet with the pretty pastel, springy colors! This is the Springtime Wishes image from the new Doodlegardens line from My Favorite Things that Holly stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with her copics. We are scheduled to get these in around March 9th!! Super excited for that! AND I will be starting to list some copic markers in the store over the weekend!!  Check out Holly's airbrushed background! GORGEOUS! The little tag is created with the Notched Tag Die-Namics and everything is held in place with the Best Glue Ever! Such a beautiful card!

Holly stayed in this week's challenge theme of having a tag on your project or to create a tag! Come play along with us! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Laura
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment