Monday, March 4, 2013

Life Is Amazing!

Hi Stampers!

Well...I decided to try and whip out a card for a challenge I wanted to play in before I went to bed this morning and it turned out to be the most hideous thing I think I have created since I started stamping - LOL! I don't like any part of it. I kept thinking this is going to look so ugly but I thought I would give it a shot and see if it came together at the end...NOPE! Still ugly! LOL! I am too embarrassed to even take a picture of it. I have thrown it in my scrapbox and will tear it apart and use the pieces on other stuff. So needless to say... I won't be playing in that challenge, at least this morning! If I have time later tonight maybe I will get something decent made. I apparently am not a "card whipper outer" I need to be able to spend hours on one to get it to look how I want - LOL!

At least you will get to see something gorgeous today from Olivia!



I love this clean and simple design that is full of soft, pretty colors and a sentiment that I love! That flower is STUNNING too! The diecut and sentiment are from the My Favorite Things Vertical Greetings Die-Namics Die and Stamp Set. There are four amazing sentiments in that set, that are all so pretty! That gorgeous paper is from the Simple Stories Harvest Lane 6x6 paper pack. This is a great card style for when you need a card in a hurry but want it to be classy and elegant. Totally love it!

Wanna hear something funny? The other day I was doing some ebay shopping and had come across this super awesome deal of an Inky Impressions stamp. I don't have any of those yet and I am going to be adding them to the store and thought it would be good to have at least one to try and use for sample cards. Well, I ended up being the lucky winner and after I won and paid I get an email from none other than OLIVIA telling me I just bought her stamp on ebay - LOL! I had no idea that she was the seller - LOL! Talk about a small world out of all the people that use ebay - LOL! I got a good laugh out of that!!

I am now off to bed where I hope to wake up with a better crafty streak then I had this morning!!

You have just a few more hours to get into this week's challenge of Having a Tag on your project or just Create a Tag - whichever you choose! Hope you get to play along!

Have a great day!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Dangina Martinez

Your too funny.. I do that a lot, lol. Olivia sure did do a great job on this and I love that beautiful flower.
Hugs, Dangina

Post a Comment