Saturday, January 17, 2015

Hello!

Happy Saturday Friends!   It's Marcy here for some inspiration today!  If you are following the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge this week, you know that the theme is to ink up with a color other than black.  I thought this would be the perfect time to practice some "no line" coloring!  So even though the challenge started last Tuesday, I thought it would be fun to continue the theme into the weekend with my Inspiration Day!  

Here is my card...


The sweet image I used is from a set called Miss Anya Scarves by The Greeting Farm.  This is the first time I've used this collection so it was a lot of fun!  I really like this technique too because you have to be extra careful with your coloring which always helps me to concentrate more on the details of the image.   I stamped up Anya in Desert Sand by Memento Ink and then colored her up with my copics.  I added some Wink of Stella to her hat and scarf to give her some shimmer.  At the bottom of my card, I used the Die-Namics Scallop Border Trio Set from My Favorite Things.  I added some fun rhinestones to the border as well as some scattered around Anya.  I also couldn't resist pulling out some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts including these cute white crochet flowers! 

Here is the full supply list for my card:
Miss Anya Scarves - The Greeting Farm
RSVP - Basic Grey
Desert Sand - Memento Ink


I'm really happy with the way my card came out and I hope you all like it too!  There's still time to join in the challenge so stop on by the Challenge Blog to see the details.  We also have a new Blog Hop here tomorrow!

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Marcy

1 comments:

Dawn Louise

Hello back. Lol. this is marvellous. the difference of no visible lines is amazingly fabulous. love it. Thanks for the reminder of this x

Post a Comment