Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sensational Sunday Hop With New Design Team Members!

Good Morning Stampers!

Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher! We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month from all the comments left on the design team blogs! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

Well the Holidays are behind us and it is CRAZY that 2015 is here already! With the new month comes our new Design team members who are joining our existing team! We are super excited that ALL of our design team ladies chose to stay on with us for this next session too!! :)

We have joining us today our 3 new Design Team Members and I am super excited to have them with us! They are each very talented and have a unique style that will fit in perfectly with our team!

I have not had a chance to get to my craft room yet. My husband was such a sweetheart before Christmas and was working on my craft studio getting it ready for me to move into so I can get organized and stop trying to craft out of boxes! He got the trim all done, the carpet in - the only thing is to finish the electricity. I need to stain my doors and the door jams still but since I have been so sick, standing for long periods of time has not been an option. I am finally getting my symptoms back under control with tweaking my meds and all of that fun stuff so maybe after I get caught up with store business I will get a chance to start on them and get back in the craft room :) 

So for the Sunday project today I wanted to share with you a project created by Blankina for our Loves Rubberstamps Challenge this week. I really LOVE the Victorian House Die that she used as the background for her stamped image. This is from Marianne Design. I think it looks stunning when you see it on a card. I love how Blankina just added a little bit of shading to give it some dimension! Looks so pretty!


I love the monochrome color scheme too! Here is a list of products that Blankina used to create this beauty:

Kraft, white molotov pen, pearls

Now let's hop along and see what the Design Team ladies have in store for you...

Laura - Loves Rubberstamps Blog - You are here...
Thanks for stopping by!
Laura!


8 comments:

Blankina

Ohh thanks Laura...nice of you to share my card.
Have fun blog hopping LRS fans, good luck,
Hugs Blankina

PaperDaisies

Happy New Year Laura. Wishing you and your store every success in 2015. Such a sweet card from Blankina. Hugs Nina

Unknown

Can't wait to see all the gorgeous new designs!

lulu' creazioni artistiche

Carino questo lavoro . Buon anno

Dawn Louise

Happy New year, A tremendous hop. inspiring and lovely to see all the different ideas x

CraftyAdriana

Beautiful card! Love it!

Dawn Louise

Was just wondering was the draw done being first Sunday. know you've a lot on and it's great this blog continues x

Bellibone

Beautiful and so very sweet!

♥CharmingChicCards♥

Post a Comment