Thursday, January 8, 2015

Warm Winter Wishes

Good morning to you all!!! Shanna here with an inspirational post for you all to enjoy. 

I am telling you I cannot stay away from these Magnolia images and isn't she perfect for this time of year. It is brrrrrrrr cold here. Just a week ago our waterline froze! Yes that cold!!

So I wanted to wish you all warm wishes!

I colored this Magnolia image with my favorite, copics. Then paired her up with some Echo Park papers, and embellished her with some flowers and snowflakes from my stash. 

I couldn't help adding a little Stickles either. Who doesn't love a little sparkle int he wintertime. 


Items Used:
Magnolia Stamp - Ice Tilda from the Sweet Christmas Dreams 2011 Collection

2 comments:

IamUniquelyImperfect

Wow Shanna!! Gorgeous!! I love Stickles too!! The image and your coloring of her are fantastic! I just love the entire card. Thank you for sharing. Love ya' Patricia B

Bellibone

What a cute card!! I just found your blog :)

♥CharmingChicCards♥

Post a Comment