Monday, January 26, 2015

Love Stories


Hi Everyone,

It's a Holly-Day Monday, time to show you some Inspiration.   Did you enjoy the blog hop here yesterday?  Didn't know about it?  Scroll down and  read about how Laura is giving away a $20.00 gift voucher each month!  It's also the last day to play in the "B" Challenge for other prizes.

Here is my inspiration today.


I'm on a bit of a count down for Super Bowl Sunday.  This has been a bit of football withdrawl for me, but nothing compared to waiting for foot ball season again, lol.   It will be good for me not to be tied up in 3+ hour games, lol.   Plus I will have more time to spend on other things, like my New Years Resolutions.  Yeah, how are those coming for you?  I'm doing okay, 24/30 days done on my 30 min for 30 days challenge.   But about that scrap page layout each month, lol.  I still have time!!! lol.  

Anyway, I hope you have been inspired to create something fabulous and I hope to see you for tomorrow's challenge as well....

Thanks for popping in, 

Holly

0 comments:

Post a Comment