Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sensational Sunday Inspirations

Good Morning Stampers!

Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher! We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month from all the comments left on the design team blogs! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

Hope you are all having a great weekend so far! I have been busy getting orders out the door and am almost caught back up. Another good solid day :) I will also be working hard adding lots of new goodies into the store this week too! 

For today's project I found one of my favorites from one of our Past Design Team Members...Ivonne Hernandez....


Ivonne always colors amazingly! This was a project she did for our challenge blog for hair of another color challenge. I love this shade of red! Check out Ivonne's bow too...I hope I can tie bows like her someday! I am hoping that after this week I may be able to start creating stuff again...we will see,,,wish me luck!

Here are the products used on Ivonne's card...

Markers: Copic Markers

Now let's hop along and see what the Design Team ladies have in store for you...

Laura - Loves Rubberstamps Blog - You are here...
Thanks for stopping by!
Laura!


5 comments:

PaperDaisies

Such a beautiful card. I can see why it is one of your favourites Laura. Have a nice weekend. Hugs Nina

jonim52

Super card. Love the hair!

lulu' creazioni artistiche

wow very pretty , hugs lulu'

Sunshine HoneyBee

Wonderful creations. Was busy Sun so I'm glad I made time today to ck the DT out.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Dawn Louise

Superb card, so bright and cheerful, perfect. another fabulous hop from the d t. thanks ladies. .X

Post a Comment