Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sensational Sunday Inspirations Blog Hop

Good Morning Stampers!

Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher! We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month from all the comments left on the design team blogs! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

Hope you are all having a great weekend so far! I was not feeling well the last few days with my colitis. I went back to the DR on Wednesday and had all my dosages upped on my meds again. Hopefully this time will help get it back to remission. I am ready for that! I go back to the DR Feb 2nd pending no new infections or issues. Fingers crossed things get better! I did make some progress getting orders shipped but still have some to go before being fully caught back up. Thank you for your continued patience! I know it is frustrating when you want your goodies and I am really sorry about that!

Today I would like to share with you a blast from the past from Dangina...

I love when Dangina uses the adorable Whimsy Wee Stamps on her cards! Her coloring is so pretty! I love this one because you can do this in so many color schemes for many occasions. This one has a Christmas feel with the plaid and poinsettias. Very beautiful!

Here are the items Dangina used on her project:


Now let's hop along and see what the Design Team ladies have in store for you...

Laura - Loves Rubberstamps Blog - You are here...
Thanks for stopping by!
Laura!


4 comments:

Sandy

This is such a cute image, and I love the vintage elements.

Sunshine HoneyBee

Enjoyed the hop of creations. Now back to watching playoff football game.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Holly AKA KopyKat

Oh this is a fabulous card by Dangina, I hope you feel better soon!!!

Kikka Cards

I love the colours you used

Post a Comment