Monday, January 19, 2015

I heart my puppy


Hi Friends and Stampers,

Happy Monday Holly-Day!

Today I have used a cute new MFT Birdie Brown set that is coming to the store soon.
MFT Birdie Brown - You Have My Heart
MME 6X6 - Cupids Arrow

OMGosh I just love this set of stamps!  They are total cuteness.  And I do love all three of my puppies, lol.  Archie Bunker, Lucky Day and Kracken Up AKA Fatso.  So I can't wait to play some more with them....maybe even do a scrap page layout with them as well.  I did make this for someone in mind though, who is crazy about her dog and has been especially awesome lately, so I cannot wait to give it to her.  

I colored this image up with Copics and dusted off the air brush machine for the air and grass.  I also colored the grass die cut.   

Thanks so much for checking in on me.  

Holly

1 comments:

Dawn Louise

Aw so cute. and excellent sentiment inside. x

Post a Comment