Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sensational Sunday Inspirations

Good Morning Stampers!

Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher! We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month from all the comments left on the design team blogs! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

Hope you are all having a great weekend so far! I haven't felt very well this week so I have been doing a lot of resting. I am hoping that sometime this week I will be able to take a few pictures of my stamping studio to share how that is coming along. I am in the very early stages of starting to move stuff in it and organize. I have a lot of ideas but not sure exactly how I want to do things yet. I guess a craft room is like a never ending project and trying things and seeing how it works for you. 

For today's project I wanted to share Lydia's super cute CAS card that she created for this week's Loves Rubberstamps Challenge of using things with the Letter "B". 



I thought this was such a cute idea to paper piece patterned papers for these cute little bunnies. Really gives it a vintage, shabby look with these colors and the pattern and makes them pop! Such a sweet design that would make a quick card when your short on crafty time!

Here are the products used on Lydia's card...


Now let's hop along and see what the Design Team ladies have in store for you...

Laura - Loves Rubberstamps Blog - You are here...
Thanks for stopping by!
Laura!