Friday, December 14, 2012

A Cup of Cozy Wishes

Hi Stampers!

I have a bonus post for you today :) I had a chance to escape to my stampin studio while my husband was playing Black Ops 2 and switching between that and football. I decided to play along in this week's Kraftin Kimmie Challenge because it has been a little while since I had the opportunity to play in one. This week they had a fun sketch challenge. I love sketch challenges because I can never come up with good ones on my own - LOL!

Here is the sketch:



And here is my card:




I still need to get some Christmas cards made before my last resort of... ugh ... store bought! Shame on me I know! I love this cute snowman from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps called A Cup of Cozy Wishes. I used papers from the Winter Wishes paper pack from Echo Park, which will be loaded in our store very soon :)

The snowflakes are made with glitter paper and the Snowflake Wonder Spellbinders dies. I added some sparkly gems to dress them up a bit too. The embossed snowflake in my background is from the Tattered Angels set called Chillin'.

I colored the snowman using spectrum noir alcohol markers and added dazzling diamonds to her snowbody. Here is a closer look at her:


I hope you enjoyed my card today :) Be sure to check back later this morning for your Happy Holly-Day Inspirational post!

Thanks for stopping by!
Laura

Pin It

Supplies Used on this card:

Stampin Up - Baja Breeze & Perfect Plum cardstock
Echo Park Winter Wishes 6x6 Paper pack
Kraftin Kimmie Stamps - A Cup Of Cozy Wishes
Close to My heart - In Stitches
Tattered Angels - Chillin'
Paper Piercer Tool
Dazzling Diamonds
Liquid Applique
Heat Gun
ScrapPerfect The Best Glue Ever!
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Ink Markers
Crafter's Companion Ultra Smooth White Cardstock
White Gel Pen
Dimensionals
Spellbinders Snowflake Wonder Dies & Scallop Circle Dies
Colluzzle
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Stampin Up! Soft Sky Ink (retired)
Versamark
Clear Embossing Powder

Challenges I will be entering this card into:

Kraftin Kimmie stamps - Sketch Challenge #158
Christmas at Sweet Stampin - Challenge #1 - Anything Goes Holiday Related
Penny's Paper Crafty - #106 Something New (my winter wishes paper pack - ♥)
Simon Says Stamp - What's your favorite? (SNOWMAN STAMPS!)
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Christmas with Background Twist
Stampavie and More - #183 Christmas
Bearly Mine Challenges - #65 Anything Goes
A & T Emerald Fairies Challenge - #38 Christmas
City Crafter Challenge - Week 139 Snowman Fun + Non-Traditional Colors
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Snowflakes!
Deep Ocean Challenge - #40 So This is Christmas
Twisted Tuesdays - Multiples of Something with Stitching (GEMS!)
Craft Your Passion Challenges - #140 - Stitching
Fashionista Challenges - #10 - Winter
Forever Friends - Challenge 51 - Christmas Cards
Incy Wincy Designs - Christmas With Snowflakes
Addicted to Stamps - Challenge 45 Bingo - Glitter, Embossed & Snowflakes
Dream Valley Challenges - Challenge 47 - Christmas
Pile it On - Challenge 49 Embellishments
2 Sisters - Challenge 121 Snowflakes
One Stop Craft Challenge - Challenge 208 Christmas Friends





32 comments:

Darlene

Awesome creation Laura ... fabulous background! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘HAND STAMPED BACKGROUND’ challenge and please come back again soon! Merry Christmas!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Anonymous

What a gorgrous card, love the image and great colors. I look forward to working with you at feline playful xx

Shari

Your snow woman is adorable! Love the card, love the colors you used. I hope you get a chance to make all your Christmas cards because it would be wonderful to get one of these! Thanks for joining with us at Twisted Tuesday!

Sarah J Moerman

Such a cute card! I love your glittery snowman! Great design! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Lydia

sooo cute Laura xx i totally love that you made him sparkly !!! also love her jumper xx

crafty-stamper

gorgeous card and image love the colour and sparkle thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday
carol DT x

Anonymous

lovely card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

Elizabeth Hart

Love this snowgirl all decked out in the pretty purple - what fun! Thanks so much for joining us this month at the Pile it On Challenge.

Holly AKA KopyKat

This is so super cute!!!

Unknown

Such a cute card and I love all of the glitter :-)
Thanks for joining us over at ATSC
Hugs
Tasha
xx

Heather

A gorgeous card, I love your colour scheme and such an adorable sweet snowman and fabulous glittering.

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge.

Nannieflash

A fun image and a lovely colour choice. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Tanya

Gorgeous card and I love the fun colour combo, so pretty :) Really sweet sentiment too!

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge at Forever Friends Challenge Blog :)

Tanya xx

Gale

What a cute card! Love this fun little snow woman. She is the cutest. Thanks for sharing with us at Twisted Tuesday and good luck. Hugs, Gale

Ros Crawford

What a fun card this is ... beautifully done ... Many thanks for playing at CCCB!

Unknown

wow what a fabulous creation...thanks for sharing it with us at FF this week good luck in the draw a worthy entry hugs sassyx DT

Exclusively by Mel

Great card, love the fun image!
thanks so much for joining us @ Deep Ocean, Love,melly. xxx

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud)

Beautiful creation, love your snowflakes and what a great use of the layout! Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week:)

Anne

Cute as a button. Love all the sparkle
Thanks for playing along with Crafty Sentiments
Anne x

Kirsty Vittetoe

I love this card...very cute, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Anonymous

A cute card! I love the snowman and the pretty snowflakes!Thank You for sharing your adorable card this week at CCCB :-)

alethea

Cute card!! Love the snowman!! Thanks for joining us at CYP for our stitching challenge! HUgsxx

Melina

That is darling! I love your coloring. Thank you for playing at Twisted Tuesdays :)

Unknown

This is so darn cute. That image has me smiling. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

tiffany

what a sweet card, love the stitched border! Great to have you joining in the challenge at Twisted Tuesday! =) Tiffany

Gail

This is an awesome image. I LOVE snowmen and this one is tooooo cute! I've never seen it before and this card caught my eye. I love the colors and layout. Excellent card. Thanks for participating in the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' challenge! --Gail

Patty Gorka

Your coloring is sooo pretty and I love these colors together! Nicely done! Thank you for playing along this week at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!

Marlies

A gorgeous card with a super cute image!! Lovely colours as well!! Thanks for joining us at ATSC, hugs, Marlies

Deanne Saunders

Oh what an adorable card! Thanks for participating in our PILE IT ON challenge!!

~DEANNE~

Linda

Hi,
Nice card you made with mr snowman!!
Like the colorcombination :)
Thanks for joining us at FF fortnightly challenge!
Linda DTFF

Julies Crafty Creations

Great card and those knobbly knees are soo funny
Thanks for joining in with our Christmas challenge over at Forever Friends and good luck
Julie x
My blog
Pennys Challenges DT member
Fashionista DT member
Forever Friends DT member
OSAAT DT member

TannyP

I can never get an embossed background to look that fabulous.....stunning work! Thanks so much for playing along with our Hand Stamped Background at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

Post a Comment