Saturday, December 29, 2012

Wow! Check out this SNOW!

Hi Stampers!

Hope your Saturday is going well! I had to work at my other job today for awhile and then was trying to organize some things so I can get a bunch of new arrival stuff listed! There is a LOT so be prepared - LOL! I will be trying to list some new stuff each day. I have been working on expanding some categories of things we offer so I have been getting in more accessories, and embellishments and those things in to get a better variety of those type items. BUT... before I can list them I have to  build the categories in the store so it is taking a little longer initially...but once they are built then I can get stuff in quicker! Super super excited for all that is coming...so keep an eye out on the new arrival section in the store that is the easiest way to see what has been added since your last visit :)

Today is Jacqueline's Day to share some inspiration with you! I like to call these the Saturday Stunners  because that is EXACTLY what her projects are...



I wanted to make this picture nice and big so you can really see those GORGEOUS pine branches with the snow effect! Doesn't that look REAL?? I LOVE it! I am super excited too because Jacqueline created this using a Uchida Snow Marker and I had ordered some of them for the store along with my trusty Liquid Applique that I use for snow texture too. So look for these real soon!

That gorgeous Angel Ornament is from Impression Obsession! Jacqueline did such a beautiful job coloring this and adding all that glitter for bling! I bet that this is STUNNING in person! See why I like to call these Saturday Stunners?

Well I better go get busy listing some more new stuff...have a great night all! If you haven't left your comment this week on the sensational Sunday Inspirations post...you better do it quick because tomorrow we will draw the winner for this week!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stampin!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Oh you are a tease! lol. Love this card and I gotta have that snow stuff too, lol.

Post a Comment