Monday, December 17, 2012

All Roads Lead Home

Hi Stampers!

Are you all done with your Christmas shopping? I have just a couple more things to get and then need to do a little holiday baking I think :) One thing I know I need to make but shouldn't because they are soooo hard to stop eating is some oreo mint truffles. YUMMMOO! I will let you know what I end up making :)

Today we have a really pretty and festive card from Olivia! She used a gorgeous stamp from Wild Rose Studio's Annabelle's Christmas Collection called Annabelle with Sledge.


Isn't this gorgeous? This stamp line intimidates me a little bit because off all the details but Olivia colored it up beautifully! I love the added spots of bling in the tees, and the ground. Those beautiful papers are from the Festive Collection from Authentique. Turned out so pretty.

Well, I am off to pack a couple of orders so I can get them out today and then will be going to my Weight Watchers meeting. Wish me luck because I don't feel like the scale is going to like me this week! But I am hoping for a pleasant surprise!

Have a wonderful day all!
Laura

Pin It

4 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

this is so adorable, love the colors and the fabulous design. Good luck with the weight watchers meeting! lol. I would be very, very afraid, so thankful I am not going to face that scale....yet, lol.

You could share that truffle recipe with us you know, lol.

Dangina Martinez

Wow that sure is a gorgeous card.. That image is fantastic. Hope all went well at your meeting.
Hugs, Dangina

~ Kendra ~

Beautiful card!!

Katie

Gorgeous card! And those oreo mint truffles sound divine! Just make sure you eat them right after the Weight Watchers meeting, lol :) Hugs, Katie

Post a Comment