Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year's Eve!

Hi Stampers!

Happy New Year's Eve! If you are all venturing out please be safe! We have a fun night planned at home! We will be playing a game called Qwelf with the kids where you have to do silly things. It can be quite entertaining! I am also getting ready to make some homemade nacho dip and little smokies with BBQ sauce for snacks. I am going to make the kids homemade strawberry & pina colada daiquiris (non-alcoholic of course) that you twist together so they have a fun drink to try. I looked online and found a drink that I want to try called Ocean Drive that sounded super yummy with coconut rum, blue curacao, pineapple, orange & cranberry juice. I am not a champagne drinker so that will be what I toast with :)

Here is today's adorable inspiration piece from Olivia...


This is absolutely the cutest! I love the paper piecing that Olivia did on her Greeting Farm Cutie - Cheeky Geeky! What a cute layout and that ribbon is so pretty too!

Have a wonderful & safe evening all!
Laura

Pin It

4 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMGosh that is so CUTEEEE, love the paper she used and the adorable design and paper peircing! Happy new Year and I'll toast you with my herbal tea, lol.

Dangina Martinez

Ohlala, I'm glad my kids teachers don't look like her. Love the way you've colored her up.
Happy New Year!
Hugs, Dangina

Squirrel x

Laura, this is just stunning hun - love the colours, image AND papers, what's not to love! Hugs Sxx PS. Thank you for your very kind comment left on my challenge entry, bless ya.

Squirrel x

And if I slowed down a bit I would have seen it is Olivia's card - d'oh - still stunning!

Post a Comment