Friday, January 4, 2013

Be My Valentine

Hi Stampers!

Sorry for the late post today! I have been working on super exciting tax preparations. NOT! But it must get done - LOL! I wanted to take a quick break and share with you Ceal's Inspiration card for today. It is super cute and way more fun then taxes - LOL!

 
This is such a cute clean and simple design. I love colors and the cute decorative tape that Ceal used. Her image is from the Magnolia stamp line and is the sweetest for Valentine's Day which is also my wedding anniversary :) Yep...we decided to have a little fun and have the Love Wedding on Valentine's :) Of course now my hubby gets off easy by getting to combine the gifts and it is easy to remember :)

Before I go I wanted to share this hilarious video that my daughter found on youtube of the funniest dog - LOL! He is being all tough guy barking at a cat...but you have to hear what he does when the cat chases him - LOL! Make sure you have your sound on. We were laughing until we cried - LOL!



Hope you all have a wonderful day! Be sure to check back later this morning for some more inspiration from Holly! Every Friday is a Holly-Day here on the blog :D

Happy Stampin!
Laura

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment