Thursday, January 10, 2013

My Heart Belongs to You

Hi Stampers!

Sorry for the late post today...I had a mandatory meeting at my other job tonight...GRRR!

Today is Thursday which means we have a cute creation from Ceal to share with you!


I think that this adorable and makes a super sweet Valentine's Day card! Ceal did an amazing job coloring this up to match those pretty papers. This is an image from Bildmalarna that is from one of their lines that recently retired. We have just a couple of stamps from the Tossa line so if you want them snag them up! I am not sure if we will be able to get anymore from this particular line on our next order with Bildmalarna.

Well ... I am off to hit the gym (this will be TWO WHOLE DAYS in a row - LOL - YAY ME!) and then will be trying to get ahead on some crafty projects since this is my only night off...but first I still need to find my crafty desk...darn messy desks anyway - LOL!

Have a great night all!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

This is so adorable. All the Bildarama's are so cute!!!

Yeah you for going to the gym twice!!! Keep up the great work!

I had a cave in on my desk today and thought of you, lol. One day I will get caught up and actually want to clean it, but hey, I have plenty of mojo, so I don't want to jix myself right? lol.

Post a Comment