Friday, January 11, 2013

The key to my Heart...

Good Morning Stampers!

I ended up not getting crafty AT ALL last night like I wanted to. I went down to get started took one look at my desk and decided I seriously needed to clean it off. I managed to get my embossing folders put away and then decided that since I could hardly walk without tripping on stuff I needed to organize some stuff sooooo that is what I did ALL NIGHT LONG!! And guess what? My desk is still completely covered and a total mess. But at least I can walk around it now - LOL! So later today after I wake up, I am hoping to get my desk cleaned off so I can get some crafty stuff made up for next week's projects and if I have time a few challenges that look like fun.

Speaking of fun...you HAVE to see Holly's card for today's inspirational piece!! It is so adorable!




This is such a sweet card! Holly used one of the newest release La La Land stamps that will be in our store very soon along with some of their fabulous dies! This one is called Heart Key Marci. I LOVE how Holly colored this up after stamping with the Memento tuxedo black ink. It turned out super super cute! I love those designer papers too and that cute hugs and kisses sentiment on the Die-Namics Mini Tab. Holly's cards are always so well thought out and she has this AMAZING knack at using the perfect sketch and layouts for her cards! She holds everything in place with the Best Glue Ever! Holly had me try this glue and it truly lives up to it's name! If you haven't tried it yet...you need to! You will LOVE it!

If you get some crafty time and can find your desk, unlike myself - LOL, play along in our Loves Rubberstamps challenge! This week's theme is to use a punch or die cut on your project! We would love to see what you create!

Happy Stampin!
Laura

Pin It

2 comments:

Regina Easter

omg she is adorable....

Holly AKA KopyKat

Thanks Laura, I am laughing at your project clean up story, lol. Sounds so familiar.

Post a Comment