Saturday, January 26, 2013

Busy Doing Nothing...

Hi Stampers!

Hope your weekend is going well so far! I have a busy weekend planned of working in the store, getting all my tax stuff ready for the accountant or as close as I can, doing a little crafting AND doing some housecleaning only because Holly is making me :D Just kidding...I need to clean because my clutter is driving me nuts! LOL!

I wanted to let you know that if you tried to visit the blog or the store today and you use Google Chrome, you may have got a malware warning. Apparently every website that had the Stamping Top 50 badge on it was triggering that warning. Rest assured that it was not our site and I have removed the Stamping Top 50 badge and now seems to be working fine.

Also... if you are a Saturated Canary fan... Krista is giving away one of her super cute digi stamps that is perfect for Valentine's Day today on her blog. It started today at 3pm EST and will only be available for 24 hours! I got mine and it is super cute.... click here to get your's!

It is time for our Saturday Stunner from Jacqueline! She has a real beauty for you today too!



This is GORGEOUS! Makes me yearn for warm summer days - LOL! This adorable image is called Busy Doing Nothing by Sheena Douglass from Crafter's Companion. Jacqueline colored this using her copic markers. I think she did a beautiful job, almost reminds me of watercolors. I love the warm oranges and the pretty polka dot ribbon! That sentiment is a beautiful touch!

Hope you all have an amazing weekend! Be sure to play along in our Inspiration Challenge this week! The entries we have had so far are all AWESOME! they have been doing an excellent job at using the inspiration pieces they choose! Check it out here!

Happy Stampin!
Laura

Pin It

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

This is so adorable, love the fabulous design and colors. Now start cleaning!!! JK, I haven't started really diving in there yet either, working on my Tuesday card, lol.

Dangina Martinez

What a beautiful card. I love the image and scene you've created. So adorable. Thank you for all your sweet comments, they make my day.
Hugs, Dangina

Post a Comment