Friday, January 18, 2013

Snowy Greetings

Hi Stampers!

This will be a TWO-POST day because I wasn't able to get yesterday's post up. My Grandma went into the hospital because she has a nasty infection and they needed to give her IV antibiotics. So I was there and then came home and fell asleep by accident before I got my post on. I didn't think Holly would appreciate me texting her when I woke up about 3am from the couch to go to bed - LOL!

Here is Ceal's adorable card that she created using the Flourishes Snow Day stamp set.


I think that this is such a pretty color scheme and I love the embossing that Ceal did on her fishtail strips. The twine and snowflakes from Martha Stewart punches add the perfect accents!

I will be back in just a few minutes with Holly's Inspirational card :)

Have a great night - Laura

Pin It

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

This is so adorable, love the colors and the great design. lol, 3 a.m. huh? wow, lol. Actually my phone is in the living room at night, so I would not have known until this morning, lol.

Holly AKA KopyKat

P.S. hope your grandmother gets well soon!!!

Post a Comment