Monday, January 28, 2013

Happy Birthday To My Grandma!

Hi Stampers!

Hope you had an amazing day! I spent the day unpacking some new arrival goodies and getting some orders sent out :) Love new goodie mail days! I will be getting some new stuff listed later this evening :)

We are just getting ready to have a huge family dinner for my Grandma's Birthday! Yep, she is 75 today! I wanted to get be sure to get my post done before we head out! Olivia's card today is PERFECT because she created a super cute birthday card :) How awesome is that!


Olivia used the adorable Birthday Girl image from the A la Modes collection from My Favorite Things. Those gorgeous papers are from the Simple Stories paper pack called Fabulous. That are so pretty! I especially love that vintage doily one! The little tag is made using the My Favorite Things Die-Namics notched tag and stamp set. Such a beautiful card with such gorgeous colors!

Well...I better finish getting ready so we can head out! Have a great night all!

Happy Stampin!
Laura

Pin It

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

This is so adorable, love the colors. Have a great dinner!

Dangina Martinez

So pretty! Love the gorgeous dp and image. Happy Birthday to Grandma and hope you had a great time at dinner.
Hugs, Dangina

Post a Comment