Saturday, January 26, 2013

Tippy Toe through the HOLLYHocks!

Hi Stampers!

Wow! Did I take a power nap today! After working the overnight shift and getting off work at 7am this morning I had a bunch of errands to run so I didn't get to lay down until 2 this afternoon. I planned on only sleeping for a few hours until about 6 or 7pm so I could get on a more "normal" overnight schedule and what I do I do.... slept till JUST NOW.... 12:26 am! GRRRRRR!!! LOL! So much for a power nap...turned into a full "nights" sleep!

I do halfway remember my daughter coming in and hounding me to spend the night at a friends because they wanted to have a girls movie night. She was like I have to know now! I remember glancing at the clock with half an eye and said...why do you need to know RIGHT this minute it is 7 o'clock in the morning! She was like no Mom it is 7 o'clock at NIGHT! Then back to sleep I went! Oh well...there are worse things I could get them some sleep that apparently I needed - LOL!

Today I have the cutest card ever to share with you from Holly! She used all La La Land images and dies. I have just added some of the dies to the store and will be adding some new images too so be sure to check them out. In fact... I will be listing some more new items a little bit later ... including a new stamp line that I LOVE LOVE LOVE! :D


I totally adore this card! The colors are so rich and vibrant! It is just simply beautiful! Holly used the Dress Up Marci image from La La Land and colored her up so amazing as always! Those GORGEOUS background flowers are Hollyhocks which are also from La La Land! Can you believe that the main scene is one layer? AWESOME!! Holly masked off her Marci image to stamp the flowers... then used her AIRBRUSH to create the grass and sky! She colored the flowers up and then removed her mask and colored her Marci! Holly is the QUEEN of airbrushing! I have never tried it but she does it so beautifully it makes me want too!

If you take a peek around Holly's card you will see some of the new dies we have listed... the gorgeous roses...that stunning filigree corner... the amazing large flourish leaves sticking out around the edges.... such beautiful layering and pieces!

I hope you loved today's inspirational piece from Holly as much as I do!

Have a great day or night whatever it may be for you - LOL!

Happy Stampin!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

You are so sweet, thank you! So glad you were able to get some sleep! Sounds like it's much needed. I hope you get to list quickly and then spend some time creating! Because tomorrow we are cleaning girl! lol.

Post a Comment