Friday, January 4, 2013

Music from My Heart

Hi Stampers!

Happy Holly-Day to you! I have to start back on overnight shifts at my other job starting tonight :(
So I tried to flop my schedule around so I slept most of the day away so I could stay up all night tonight. Then it is back to sleeping the days away and being up all night with packing orders and responding to emails in the early evenings. I just need to make a schedule up and stick to it :) That is one of my New Year Resolutions...be more organized...but as Holly says - not too organized to mess up my mojo! True true - LOL!

Since today is Friday we have a super adorable card created by Holly!



EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!!! How ADORABLE is this??? S-U-P-E-R!! Yes ... I answered my own question - LOL! Holly used the super cute stamp from La La Land called Be My Valentine. She stamped this is Memento Tuxedo Black before coloring with her copics to make sure it didn't smear. Isn't her coloring awesome? Those super cute die cuts are created using the La La Land Die called Heart Treble Clef set. We have the new Valentine releases including the dies ordered and they are expected to deliver in the next few weeks :) Super excited about that because they are adorable as you can see! Holly uses the Best Glue Ever to make sure everything sticks down nice and tight!

I think that this is one of the sweetest cards! Those papers are just gorgeous too! ♥ it! Well I better get some orders packaged up and then starting getting ready to head to work! Hope you all have a wonderful evening!

Happy Stampin!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Thanks Laura, so sorry you have to work tonight and back on nights. Maybe one day soon..... you know. lol.

I have yet to get any of my scrap stuff organized, lol. And my vacation is nearly done. Oh well, don't want to mess with my mojo right? that's my story....lol.

Post a Comment