Thursday, January 31, 2013

Celebrate Today!

Hi Friends and Stampers,

This is Holly, I am subbing for Laura today who got called into work.  So I am not sure she will be celebrating today, but she might be celebrating her days off coming up, lol.  I'm sure she will be ready for them. 

What are you Celebrating today?  I'm home with my youngest who has the flu, and I am celebrating that I am the luckiest Mom ever!  He is really quite good about it all and even though most laughs end in a spurt of coughing spells, he continues to play on his Ipad, laughing and not letting the fact that he feels miserable ruin his day.   Wow, I could learn a lot from him, lol.

Today is Ceal's Inspiration Thursday and she is Celebrating some one's 60th birthday.  Let's hop on over to her blog and find out who :)


The colors are fabulous!  I love the White, Black, Turquoise and Red together.  It really pops off the Kraft colored background.  I love her card design, hexagon's are all the rage right now and the patters and textures are perfect together.  She has kept with this weeks Challenge Theme of Have A Heart.  Love the little hearts within the heart shapes on the middle hexagon.    She is using a Paper Smooches stamp set, Bo Bunny 6X6 paper pad and By the number die-namics by My Favorite Things

Make sure you check back to the NEW ITEMS listed in the store, Laura has been adding quite a few things.  And I know you want to check it  this weekend.   Laura is planning on adding more items!!!  I am so over the top excited about what she is adding .... you might say I'm about ready to Celebrate!  Okay, bad pun.  lol. 

And on that note, I will thank you for stopping by and hope you have something wonderful to Celebrate soon!

Holly

Pin It

1 comments:

Laura Love

What a pretty card! Thanks so much for doing the post Holly! Hope that Jeep feels better - poor guy! Flu is no fun but at least he hasn't let it bring him down. He is such a sweetheart!

Post a Comment