Monday, January 21, 2013

Bad Hair Day...

Good afternoon stampers!

Hope your Monday is going well so far :) I have my weight watchers meeting tonight and I haven't been the greatest at tracking this week or working out (1 time this whole week - LOL) so the thought of weighing in makes me nervous. I am still trying to work off my extra pounds I gained back after the holidays...grrr! Only a couple more to go before I am back to where I was at before Christmas - LOL! Darn holiday goodies anyway!

I am addicted to Pinterest and I LOVE the hilarious little posters that you come across on there. Here are a few that I found that fit my Mondays so perfectly since that is my weight watchers weigh in days...



And of course this one which is so true...LOL



LOL - Cracks me up! Usually I am happy with ANYTHING even staying the same as long as I don't gain anything back! Sometimes that is a feat in and of itself - LOL!

Ok...now onto the absolute BEST part of Monday! Olivia's Inspirational project! It is soooo adorable as always :)


This little cutie just cracks me up! This is Angelina by Mo Manning. Olivia did a beautiful job coloring her up! I love the button accents and this fun layout! Such a cute and fun card that you could use for so many occasions!

This image reminds me of when I was in 5th grade and our class went to the science center for a field trip. I had super long hair, down to my waist and they had this static electricity ball. They needed a volunteer to stick their hands on it and the class chose me because my hair was the longest. Well it worked and there is nothing funnier than seeing about 24" long hair standing literally straight up all over like a huge porcupine head. LOL!

You still have a few hours left to play in our Cute as a Button Challenge this week where there is an AWESOME prize from The Paper Shelter up for grans as well as a gift certificate to our store! You will want to play along if you can...just have some buttons on your project like Olivia did!

Also be sure to check out the Sensational Sundays Post and leave your comment to make it in this week's blog candy give-away!  I got it up really late so I apologize for that!
Have a great day all!

Happy Stampin!
Laura

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

This card is so adorable, love the fabulous design and the colors with cute image. I wish you had a pic of your hair standing on end, that is so fuunny. Love your toon pics, and be proud you worked out once this week, at least that is one more time than the rest of us, lol.

Ivonne

This is so beautiful Laura. I love that cute image. Great card layout! Hugs, Ivonne

Post a Comment