Wednesday, January 9, 2013

You Drive Me Wild...

Hi Stampers!

Today is my day to post my Design Team project for The Cutting Café! This week we had to use a really cute printable stamp set called Feb 14. I have to admit that this stamp set puzzled me for a little bit and I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do. I just got in the new Love Story Collection of Designer papers from Echo Park and spotted a super cute leopard print (which is my favorite) and I remembered that this stamp set had a really cute sentiment that said... "You Drive Me ... WILD!" And well....my project was born - LOL! Here it is...




I decided that I wanted to make a corset using that cute leopard paper so I searched around online until I found a cute design I liked and then created my own template. I am super excited about how this turned out ;D

I plan on creating a Mini Album and using this as my front cover embellishment. It is fairly large about 6" 1/2" tall and a little over 6" wide so it will be perfect!  My husband and I got married on Valentine's Day so I think I will have this be an album featuring pictures of our love through the years...sounds like a fun plan! Now I just have to decide on what kind and size Mini Album I want to make because I have never made one before :) But at least my Cover Decoration will be done - LOL!

When you get the chance later today be sure and swing by The Cutting Café Blog and see what the rest of the Design Team created using this adorable set! Plus you can enter Regina's weekly drawing for FREE GOODIES!!

Happy Stampin All!
Laura

Pin It

I will be entering this in the following challenges:

Crafting for all Seasons - Challenge #43 - Something New (my new leopard paper)
Crafty Creations - Challenge #204 - Something New (my new leopard paper)
Divas By Design - Anything Goes
Inky Impressions - Challenge 92 - Add a Sentiment
Little Red Wagon - Challenge 167 Bring on the Bling
Penny's Paper Crafty - Challenge 109 Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Black & White with a Splash of Color
Inky Chicks - Challenge #1 - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - #129 - Shiny & New (my new leopard paper)
Clear It Out - Warm Fuzzies - Use Textures Items (trim on corset is old fuzzy stampin up fiber trim)
Artistic Inspirations - Add a Bit of Sparkle & Anything Goes
Incy Wincy - Something New (my new leopard paper - which I love!)
 Lexi's Creations - Anything Goes
Pause, Dream, Enjoy - Challenge 1 Use Ribbon
Stamp & Create - January Challenge - Love
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenge - #48 Anything Goes
Glitter 'N Sparkle - Anything Goes
2 Sisters - Anything Goes
Crazy 4 Challenges - Ribbons & Bows
Totally Gorjuss - Anything Goes with Ribbon









 

36 comments:

Regina Easter

awesome project.........totally fab.........thanks

Dangina Martinez

This is soooo cute! I love it.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Lisa Minckler

GORGEOUS card Laura. What you've done with this is sensational. Super job :)

Jean Cross

Very creative valentine card--goes with the sentiment really well.

Holly AKA KopyKat

This is so adorable, I cannot wait for you to add this paper to the store!!!

Audrey L.

I so love this project! I am ALL ABOUT the animal print!

Tee

Oohh You Sassy girl - I love it!!!

Classic Creations by Shawn

You "Wild" thing, you......!!!

Hugs,
Shawn
www.classiccreationsbyshawn.blogspot.com

Deloris

Very cute and very clever too! Love that animal print paper!

Lorraine A

Absolutely fabulous card Laura ! I love the corset ,, very sexy and brilliant ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Berry

What a fantastic idea! Thanks for entering our DT call at Divas and good luck hugs Rebekah xx

Lisa Carroll

Fabulous project! Love all the textures! :) Thanks for participating in our "Black & White + Splash of Color" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xx

jane stillman

Very sexy!! lol - well done on creating your own template, and have fun with the mini album. Thank you for joining us over at Glitter n Sparkle, good luck

Chana Malkah

It is always fun to hear how projects are "born." You did an excellent job with the corset, paper and sentiment. Hope you will post pictures when your mini album is completed. Thanks for playing on our street at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to your next visit!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

NanaConnie

Fantastic leopard paper, Laura. I love this project and think it'll make a fabulous cover for your album. I'm so glad you chose to enter our "Shiny and New" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Jessica Strider

Awesome card. Love the sentiment and the fact that it's all laced up in front. :)

Pinkies Sparkly Creations

i love this!!! thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle and good luck emma xx

Meighan Wheller

Wow what an fantastic creation Laura! Love how you combined everything. The front album looks WOW! Thanks for sharing your fabulous creation with us at Crafty Creations, hope to see you back again soon...Meighan

JanR

Wow, what a cool project! That patterned paper is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

My Creative Therapy

Laura this is so cool! Yes the paper is perfect and I love the black fibers too! Wonderful attention to detail! Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!

Kathi
Co-Owner/DT Coordinator

Always with a Sentiment

Hello Laura. WOW, this is so very striking. Thanks for sharing at Lexi's Creations, Sandra x

Sharon

This is fabulous. Love the papers. Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
Hugs Sharon. x

Karen C

OMG! I love this! It's amazingly Awesome! Thanks for joining our "NEW" challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs this week! Hope to see you in our next challenge!
Hugs,
Karen C

Eva Marie

Gorgeous, gorgeous card!
Thanks for playing at DVC
xx

HopkinsStudio

Very Cute! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create.
Emonie
Emoniedezigns.com

Marcy

This is awesome Laura! I love it and what a perfect idea to make it a mini album. I can't wait to see that project as well! :)

mags

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

Babette

What a beautiful card.
Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
Babette

Scrappy Katrina Lee

This made me smile! Thanks for sharing it with us at Clear It Out!!

stamp-color-and create

Love this! Wow! Thanks for joining us at the Clear It Out Challenge Blog.

Karen

Great project! Very creative. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

Karen

Margreet

Gorgeous project...thanks for sharing with Divas by Design!
xxx Margreet

Laura W

What a great project! Thanks for playing along at the Clear it Out Challenge Blog :)

mum of two

How fabulous! The patterned paper is amazing and I am loving all the ribbon. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges this week. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Cindy van Oorschot

Wow this came out totally wild, a great job doing your own design and a perfect sentiment. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting For All Seasons

Unknown

How very clever, an amazing design. Thank you for joining us at Stamp & Create x

Post a Comment