Saturday, January 12, 2013

Butterfly Garden

Happy Saturday Stampers!

I hope you have an exciting weekend planned. I have to work this weekend so no super fun stuff for me, although I do plan on trying to sneak in some crafty time :)

It is time for a Saturday Stunner from Jacqueline! Her card today reminded me of a gorgeous butterfly garden in the Summer. I could use a dose of Summer because it is so cold here today!


I made this extra large so you could see all those textures, layers, colors, and details that she added! I think this turned out so pretty! She colored those gorgeous flowers and butterflies using prismacolor pencils. They are from the Butterflies & Blossom stamp set by Flourishes. Do you see that pretty flower in the upper right hand corner with the charms hanging from it? Those are from prima and it is from the Allegra collection and I will be getting those listed in the store very soon :) There are 12 colors of flowers in this collection and they are all beautiful :) To read how Jacqueline put all of this together be sure to visit her blog post.

If you haven't got your name in this week's blog candy give-away you still have time! We will draw the winner and announce it on tomorrow's Sensational Sunday Post. All you have to do to be eligible is leave a comment...

Have a great weekend!
Happy Stampin!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Athina

Jacqueline this is absolutely beautiful. The texture is amazing.

Post a Comment