Saturday, January 5, 2013

Pink Cowgirl Boots!

Happy Saturday Stampers!

Well I made it through my first night back on the night shift! I spent my down time tonight trying to do some catching up on some commenting and blog land visits. I got around to quite a few but have a few more to go! But it is progress :) I was also busy getting pictures ready so I can get some new products listed tonight. I am definitely ready to hit that hay...it has been a loooooong night - LOL!

I wanted to be sure to share with you Jacqueline's adorable Valentine's project this morning before I go to bed since I am hoping to sleep until about 5pm since it is almost 10 am here.
Check this cutie creation out..



Isn't this awesome? Check out all of those fabulous layers and textures! You could look at this for hours and always see some new detail! That is one thing I love about Jacqueline's work :)

That super sweet little dancin' cowgirl is called Kaydance and she is one of the Little Cottage Cuties from Whimsy Stamps. We will be placing a re-stock order with Whimsy soon! Check out those pink cowgirl boots! What girl would not love a pair of those? TOO CUTE!! Jacqueline always does a super amazing job at coloring up her images! If you want to read about all the fabulous items Jacqueline used and how she put this mini masterpiece together be sure to visit her blog.

Be sure to get your comment left on the Sensational Sunday Post so you are in this week's drawing for a gift voucher to the store! There are also a few days left for playing in our Anything Goes Challenge this week too! Hope to see you play along!

Now I am off to dreamland!
Have a great day all & Happy Stampin!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

This is so adorable, can't wait to see the new listings!!! Have a great sleep!!!

Post a Comment