Monday, January 7, 2013

BRRRRRR-SKI

Hi Stampers!

Happy Monday! I know, Mondays are not your typical happy day but here on our blog they are because it means we get to see a super cute project from Olivia! Yay!


We definitely have enough snow to be skiing here...if we had some mountains. However, as cold as it has been since we had our blizzard a couple of weeks ago, the extent of me being outside is to go from the house to the car, to work, to the grocery store, to the post office, and home. I am not a cold loving person so the less I have to be out in it...the better - LOL!

Olivia used one the cute Belles 'N Whistles stamps called Skiing. Belles 'N Whistles closed their doors and we were lucky enough to buy their remaining stock so once the images are gone, there are no more! So if you want this one or any others get them while you can!!

Olivia did a beautiful job coloring this image with her spectrum noir alcohol ink markers and matching it perfectly to those pretty blue designer papers. The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps.
This is adorable and a great way to start a Monday!

Hope you have a great day all! If you haven't already check out yesterday's Sensational Sunday Post for lots of amazing projects! AND you still have a little time to get your Anything Goes project in at the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge!

Happy Stampin All!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

This is so super cute!!! I love it.
I don't blame you a bit, I would be burrowed in my home for the whole winter if I was there, lol.

Post a Comment